Last Updated: 17.07.2013
Shortspeech.org does not accept speeches arbitrarily. We follow a strict set of rules and guidelines.
Shortspeech.org entertains only original and quality speeches. Read the below given Content Guidelines before submitting speeches to this site.
1. You should be the original author/owner of each and every speeche you submit to this site.
2. Your speeches must contain more than 300 words. Any article under 300 words may be rejected.
3. Don’t submit copied speeches from books, magazines or from any other documents. If you are found promoting any kind of plagiarism on this site, your account and IP address may be banned and all your previously submitted articles may be deleted from the site.
4. Don’t submit any speeches that contain hate, negative review, racialism or any other illegal materials.
5. Don’t include any affiliate links or any kind of hyperlinks in the body of your speeches.
6. Don’t submit any speeches that are already available on the internet.
Must and Mustn’t
1. Your speech must Have Proper English, Which Includes Proper Spelling, Grammar, Punctuation, Capitalization and Sentence Structure.
2. Your speech Must Not be a Private Label Rights (PLR) speeche or Contain Unattributed Content to Which the Author Does Not Have Exclusive Rights.
3. Your speech Must Not be Written as a Press Release, News Article or be Time Sensitive.
4. Your speech Must Not Contain Self-Serving or Promotional Content in the speeche Title, Body, or Summary.
5. Your speech Must Not Contain Negative Content Towards any Product, Company, Individual, or Group.
6. Your speech Must Not Contain Illegal or Overly Controversial Content.
7. Your speech Must Not Contain Rehashed Content, or Material Overly Similar to your Prior Submissions.
8. Your speech Must Not be Formatted as a Blog Post or Read as a Personal Email, Letter or Other Correspondence.
9. Your speech Must Not Contain Information that Promotes Unethical Internet Activities, Business Practices or Anything that Would Create a Poor User Experience for Web Users.